How many Creatures on April 14?

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by mercurie, Mar 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mercurie

mercurie A Friendly Creature

Mods. If this is should be placed over in the "Polls" feel free to move it. I really do not think it is a poll.

Fellow Creatures,
    The celebration of 30K here at the Wilders and the very kind give away of prizes just gets me to thinking. All of the buzz could create a lot of traffic here at the Wilders Forest come the 14th of April. I would like to have a little fun (sorry no prizes). I would like members and guests to post here their guess as to the following:

1. The highest number of guests on the 14th (Currently Active Users).

2. The highest number of members on the 14th (Currently Active Users).

As shown in the bottom banner where this count is done. Let's see who can guess the closest. I think we will break a record. :doubt: ;)

Last edited: Mar 29, 2005
  2. The Realist

The Realist Registered Member

1. The highest number of guests on the 14th (Currently Active Users).

2. The highest number of members on the 14th (Currently Active Users).

The number of guests should be nil. If you aren't a member, why bother ?

I would think the record will be broken. Given that most of us creatures are addicted to anything involving the word free :ninja:

3. dog

dog Guest

I'll play :p

The record currently is - Most users ever online was 692, February 22nd, 2005 at 10:28 AM.

My Guess:
    Users Online Total: 744
    Members: 214
    Guests: 530
    Time of most users: 1:15PM (EST)

Side Notes: Mecurie I think this thread is fine in Ten-Forward because of it's nature, being just a for fun which suits 10F just fine. ;) :)

As a further note regarding numbers of guests compared with members being online on the 14th, the draw should really only have a little bearing on this, as like in past giveaways, the winners will not be made public (unless they wish to do so), and will be contacted by email in private. I don't believe there has been any change in regards to this policy. With that said I do believe the members online count and the total number of users online will most likely break the record, as curiosity being the nature of our beasts, many will visit as a result.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.