How many computers?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Jeannnnn, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeannnnn

Jeannnnn Registered Member

You will roll your eyes at this question: o_O

I have to update or get a new security program. We had 3 computers at home on Norton, and I noticed that the old program had a "-3" in the name, so I figure that meant we were entitled to use it on 3 computers.

We now have only 2 computers in our home network.

Now, I have bought NOD32, and I don't see anything on the case that says whether I am entitled to use it on only one computer or more. Please advise.

-Jean

2. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

I'm pretty sure if you purchased the family pack you can use it on 2 or 3 (maybe 4) computers in the home. Otherwise it's restricted to just 1 computer if you got the standard license.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm a bit rusty ;)

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

if it is a retail box or OEM CD and in the USA, it is for one computer. To my knowledge, there are only single license packaged versions (as yet).

There are family packs which are cheaper than buying two single licenses, but if the OP has one license already, the best way forward is to get a single electronic license for the 2nd machine.

4. Jeannnnn

Jeannnnn Registered Member

Thank-you both for your input. You have answered my questions to the point where I can forge ahead. As they say, "Onward through the fog." ;)
    Sincerely,
    Jean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.