How long for renewal

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by fgelinas, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fgelinas

fgelinas Registered Member

I just renewed my 23 PC license. I got the confirmation email with the password and download link. After I figured out that even if it was listing only the downloads for version 3, it was really version 4, I downloaded current version. On my PC, I tested it by unsinstalling first, reboot, install version 4. I entered the password (I kept the same I had before). V4 is installed and running correctly, but it's still saying that my license will run out shortly. I assume it's getting the renewal date from an ESET server somewhere. How long should I wait before complaining?

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Hello fgelinas,

Twenty four hours should do.

In version 4, you can go to help in the gui and "verify license" and as soon as it is on the server, you should get an instantaneous reply.

3. fgelinas

fgelinas Registered Member

I just did. Looks like that menu option is not doing anything. I click it and nothing happens. Not a single user feedback.

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

If the help menu doesn't open, I would try a repair install from the control panel add/remove programs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.