How long does it take the email with the licence to come?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Thorz, Jan 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thorz

Thorz Registered Member

Hi

I was convinced and ordered NOD32 after the trial.
    How long does it take normally for the email with the licence to come?

Thanks a lot.

2. IztokK

IztokK Guest

A few minutes!!

Bye

3. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Well, "a few minutes" is the most perfect scenario ;). On average though within 24 hours, depending from the (re)seller you did buy the license from.

regards.

paul

4. Thorz

Thorz Registered Member

I received an email from the credit card company but I didin't received the licence :( Well, it looks like I am going to have to wait until tomorrow monday then...

OT: Why I don't receive reply notiification to the topic? Hmmm... I will check Hotmail unsolicited folder, maybe they are going there...

5. Paul Wilders

Thorz,

You didn't mention from which (re)seller you actually made the transanction. Anyway, feel free to drop me an email (addy is in my profile) in case you do not receive your license info within 18 hours from now. ;)

regards.

paul

6. Thorz

Thorz Registered Member

Thank you Paul. I greatly apreciate it. I let you know if the license has not come by tommorrow. I am pretty sure that it will come though.

7. Paul Wilders

My pleasure, Thorz ;)

regards.

paul

8. Thorz

Thorz Registered Member

Unfortunally after 36 hours of having placed my order I have not licence yet. You got mail Paul. I apreciate your help. Thanks.

9. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Hi Thorz,
    please drop an email with your full name to support@nod32.com. If you got a confirmation email, please include the invoice number too.

10. Paul Wilders

Mark, Eurosecure has been informed in the meanwhile, confirmation email included - just FYI ;)

regards.

paul

11. Thorz

Thorz Registered Member

It is time for me to move on from Hotmail.

The licence was sent to the "junk mail folder". Difficult to predict how this spam filter of Hotmail acts. NOD32 has confirmed that there have been problems with the Hotmail filters. This is crazy, I don't know where does Hotmail gets its updates for the spam catalog. I mean, we are not speaking here about email from xyzToyz.net company. Eurosecure and NOD32 are well known in the internet allready, how can Hotmail kill their emails as spam?

The main reason why I use Hotmail is that my account is very old (more than 6 years) and it works as a good reference to me because I have changed ISP more than 5 times in the last 3 years, having to change my email address too. I like it because I can access it using any email client via Hotmail Popper, it works great with Mozilla Thunderbird. Maybe now it is possible to access other web mail providers via POP3 too. I will have to investigate about this. Maybe Yahoo or another one? Any recommendation is greatly apreciated.

Thank you very much Paul, you were of great help. Thank you too Marcos for your post. One of the things that really sold me to NOD32 was its excelent and responsive support, via email and in this forum, and this has been another proof of it.

12. Thorz

Thorz Registered Member

Hmmm... emails sent to eurosecure.com from Hotmail are not comming trough. I receive "Undeliverable Mail" from Postmaster but the "unknown user" address apears in the scandsecure.se, not eurosecure.com as I have sent it domain. There is something really screwed up in Hotmail, or in Eurosecure's mails servers.

13. Paul Wilders

Thorz,

You have received - and answered - to the Eurosecure email in the meanwhile. To be on the sure side, I did email you your license info a minute ago once more.

Please keep me informed.

regards,

paul

14. Paul Wilders

Thorz,

Glad to know all worked out ;)

regards.

paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.