How good is ProSecurity (Real-time Defender Professional) against Keyloggers?

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by sTickfigure, May 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sTickfigure

sTickfigure Registered Member

i have been having problems with snoopfree, and it also doesn't look like snoopfree has been developed in the past 2 years. in addition, it doesn't protect against kernel level keyloggers.

in my search for an anti keylogger, i came across a piece of software formerly called prosecurity. its current name is real-time defender professional. the thread about this piece of software here at wilders is: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=218205

i also came across results of an unhooking test that show prosecurity to be quite effective: http://membres.lycos.fr/nicmtests/Unhookers/unhookers_results.htm

has anybody tried this piece of software? if so, how good is it against keyloggers? i searched this forum but i was unable to find an anti keylogger test for real-time defender professional. if you can find one, or if you can do your own tests, please post a link or your results here! i would very much like to know if this piece of software can be a good layer of defense against keyloggers. i think i'm ok in other areas like firewall, antivirus, antispyware, etc. i just want specialized protection against keyloggers, and i don't know if this program will do it. any input regarding it would be welcome!

Last edited: May 27, 2009
  2. Woody777

Woody777 Registered Member

Per Se Pro Security was one of he best HIPS programs ever developed. The developer moved on & RTD Defender was released awhie back. Thats the last I heard anything about it. Yes it a great program. Yes its hard to get short of these forums.. Yes I like it. there's little or not support. If you've got it well try it out. Its flawless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.