How good is Look'n'Stop?

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by shadowatcher, Aug 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowatcher

shadowatcher Registered Member

Hi there,

New to this forum and this firewall. I've used Sygate Personal Pro for years, but since they no longer update the software and to see if there is something better I've been searching all the different firewalls out there and it seems that Look'n'Stop kicks ass, but what are ya'lls feelings on this? I want to purchase an excellent firewall and Look'n'Stop fits my needs and expectations (at least from what their wesite says), but before I buy it I wanted to get others opinions on this software. Any problems at all? Any compatibility issues?

What do you all like MOST about it?

Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you!

JohnB

2. dog

dog Guest

Hi John,

LnS is great. :D ... No worries there. ;) I'm sure you read the leak test results that are link to on LnS web page - http://www.firewallleaktester.com/tests.htm

What do I like about it? ... It does exactly what it's supposed to do (without those unneeded frivolous extras), it's extremely light on resources (the lightest I've seen), and it's very easy to use once you get used to it (it's a little different that most firewalls - IMO it's much better in this regard), it has a nice easy to understand GUI.

There's a free 30-day trial, give it a whirl I'm sure you'll love it. To get you started there's a beginners basic setup guide by Blackspear HERE which will get you started ... there's a lot more to LnS than just that, you'll be amazed by how powerful and configurable it is.

Enjoy;

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.