How does one?

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Cosmo32, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmo32

Cosmo32 Guest

Excuse me,

How does one 'edit' one's own thread to bring it back active?

I have a thread that has been 'read' by 118 folk, but no answers. Perhaps I need to request it be moved to a different forum. OK. Maybe should be 'firewalls, general.' Just do not know, or know how to(?) at this point.:oops:

Maybe I should just request that the thread be closed, but, I do not know how to do this either......:oops:

Trying to be a good forum citizen. Yes, I am off digging again!
    Thank you very much.
    Best,
    Duncan

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hello Duncan,

Do I assume correctly that you are speaking of your F/W settings for nod32EE (v2.70.39) thread :doubt:

If so, I suggest you simply make a another post to that thread and just place the word bump in the post. That way it will head back the top of the list and then others may be a able to respond. I'll also give it some thought of placing that question in our hardware forum but it should be fine where it's at.

Bubba

3. Cosmo32

Cosmo32 Guest

Yes, Bubba!
    Bless you!

Now I know that someone is really watching us!
    Do I do this with the coding [bump] , or /bump/ or bump in my text?
    At the front or trail? This is all really brand new to me.....:doubt:

I did read the FAQ about "editing" but maybe I have not hit some metric yet. I do not see the 'edit' button on my screen.........:(
    (well Damn!, now I see the EDIT button!)
    on this group of text......1 new feature solved!

No huge biggie really! I will just wait and see. Life here is berry, berry, nice!
    I do not mean to be a bother. Heck, both the nod32 AV forums are really HOT ATM!
    I am not having trouble, just trying to tweak a bit, if necessary, with what I own.
    Really a sweet set of 1's&0's so far. Simply amazing.
    Best,
    Ducan

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2007
  4. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

You just type "bump" in your post and thats it.

5. Cosmo32

Cosmo32 Guest

OK. Understand. But is there any special format for the word 'bump'?
    Think I did the deed in any case. But my new 'reply' now has the word bump sitting at the top of the reply in bold....
    I'm such a noob!....Phraque!
    I'll get it one day; just maybe! :blink:
    Thank you, WSFuser...............Thanks again, Bubba! (angels really do exist!):D

6. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

The formatting doesnt matter. The purpose of posting to your own thread is just to bring it to the first page so that others may see it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.