How do you manually renew?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Eliot, May 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eliot

Eliot Registered Member

I am about to expire on here and I have not received anything to renew. I would like to go ahead and take care of before that dreaded day comes. Thanks :D

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. Eliot

Eliot Registered Member

Sweet. Thanks ronjor :D

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Contact the Reseller from whom you purchased or the Distributor within the Country you reside, Local supply for Local support is a good thing :rolleyes:

Cheers :D

5. Eliot

Eliot Registered Member

It was the store on the Eset home page is all I know, lol. Says Eset Bank on the license. So sales@eset would be about as close as ya could get I think, lmao

6. sig

sig Registered Member

7. Eliot

Eliot Registered Member

Probably same thing they will tell me after they email me back. Can't believe I missed that on the site. *takes 2* and will call the doc in the morning

8. profhsg

profhsg Registered Member

Renewing on the site may not necessarily be the best deal. I wanted to renew my NOD32 license appproximately 4 mos. before its expiration and purchase a 2d license for my wife's computer. I emailed sales@eset.com and they had a U.S. reseller contact me. The reseller was able to (a) get both licenses under the same user id and password and (b) get both licenses to extend to a year from my original licenses expiration date. Of course, I paid the the new cost of one license and the renewal cost on the other, but still, this was better than just buying a new license and a renewal on the ESET U.S. site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.