How do you manually renew?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Access Denied, May 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Access Denied

Access Denied Registered Member

I am about to expire on here and I have not received anything to renew. I would like to go ahead and take care of before that dreaded day comes. Thanks :D

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. Access Denied

Sweet. Thanks ronjor :D

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Contact the Reseller from whom you purchased or the Distributor within the Country you reside, Local supply for Local support is a good thing :rolleyes:

Cheers :D

5. Access Denied

It was the store on the Eset home page is all I know, lol. Says Eset Bank on the license. So sales@eset would be about as close as ya could get I think, lmao

6. sig

sig Registered Member

7. Access Denied

Probably same thing they will tell me after they email me back. Can't believe I missed that on the site. *takes 2* and will call the doc in the morning

8. profhsg

profhsg Registered Member

Renewing on the site may not necessarily be the best deal. I wanted to renew my NOD32 license appproximately 4 mos. before its expiration and purchase a 2d license for my wife's computer. I emailed sales@eset.com and they had a U.S. reseller contact me. The reseller was able to (a) get both licenses under the same user id and password and (b) get both licenses to extend to a year from my original licenses expiration date. Of course, I paid the the new cost of one license and the renewal cost on the other, but still, this was better than just buying a new license and a renewal on the ESET U.S. site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.