How do you get a response from Acronis?

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by dscrap, Mar 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dscrap

dscrap Registered Member

Privacy Expert Error Thread

There are several posts about errors with Privacy Expert Suite 8.0.712 when running the internet clean up module. No response from Acronis as been posted to acknowledge the issue. Several people have replied to the original thread regarding the issue or bug and are experiencing the same problem. It would be nice to at least have the issue acknowledged so people know that a fix is in the works.

Thanks

2. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

TheForge - your post in this thread was a duplicate of your post in the "Privacy Expert 8 error" thread and was removed as such. Please refrain from duplicate/cross posting.

3. TheForge

TheForge Registered Member

Dear Detox,
    The post you deleted was a reply and was not a duplicate as the text was not identical.
    If this forum is cencored to the point of removing a members valid reply it would be best if you deleted my account.
    Best Regards.
    Hugh

4. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Yes your other post included one extra word and an additional small sentence with some extra editorialization (yes I have it saved and have just re-checked), but was otherwise a copy-paste. If you want you account deleted please contact admin.

5. dscrap

dscrap Registered Member

TheForge,

I didn't get the chance to read your post. What did it say? I can not believe it was just removed like that. It seems a little unfair. This thread is a different topic than the error thread. This is about getting a response.

dscrap

6. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

*sigh* his post was exactly the same as the one I mentioned earlier except he added your username and said he wants a refund. Now, due to going so far off topic at this point; thread closed.

7. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

This forum is moderated, and cross-posting/duplicate posts are removed by a Moderator, with a reply made by the Moderator in the thread that the post was removed from, and the reason given. If you still wish to have your account removed, please send me a PM.

dscrap - As Detox has stated, it was a duplicate post and the few extra words added gave nothing more information-wise than what was already in the original post. If you wish to view other member's posts, you can click on their name and choose "Find All Posts By ......"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.