How do I install 30-day free trial?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Dude527, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dude527

Dude527 Registered Member

I am having problems downloading the 30-day trial through this link. It works fine until I go into my registration e-mail and click on the "download" button, it only brings me to a page with a lot of information on the product and how many awards it has won, and it has a "Download free 30-day trial" button, but when I click it it only brings me back to the registration page.

Help would be appreciated, thanks.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

3. Dude527

Wow, thank you for the quick reply, thank you for the help, I will post again if I have any more problems, can anybody tell me some information about Contravirus? All I know is that it is a virus disguising itself as an antivirus program and I am trying to kill it, will NOD32 work for that?

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Is there something to made you believe you have this "Contra Virus" ?

I actually don't know if NOD32 detects this but most likely the answer is YES .
    Perform full scan (In-Depth analysis) after you install/update

5. Dude527

What made me believe I have Contravirus is that there's an icon in my desktop for it, my other virus scanners are runing crazy saying this is a virus, but unable to delete it, and every time I try to uninstall the program it reinstalls itself back into my computer. I searched "Contravirus" on Yahoo Answers and got multiple answers saying that it is indeed a virus posing as an anti-virus program, it causes no harm to the users' PC but it is hard to kill and it makes your computer constantly alert you that you have a virus, and it tries to make money from you by saying that there are all these fake viruses in your system and you need to buy the $30.00-$60.00 premium package in order to cleanse your system of these "viruses".

6. ASpace

ASpace Guest

After searching on the web , this Contra Virus seems like a rogue program .
    If you are ESET customer , I recommend you contact ESET Technical support
    support @ eset . com
    Otherwise , post in one of these forums for more help to remove the pest:

Aumha , Malware removal university or Castle Cops

7. Dude527

I am not an ESET custumor, I just downloaded the trial, hope it works, but I guess no guarentees, Contravirus has not been detected as a virus by it yet, but thank you for all the suggestions. Just wondering, did you search this on the web too?

8. ASpace

ASpace Guest

I did some Google search and found its page , the software looks a rogue one.

Post in the forums and I am sure you'll get help to remove it

9. Dude527

Alright, I will post in these, and the the forums you recommended, plus I have NOD32 out looking for it in my PC, so it will die I hope, thank you again for the help

10. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You are welcome .

11. Dude527

Oh look at what I have found about it. Click Here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.