How do I get rid od Websearch toolbar?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by GP Websearch help, Oct 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Every time I try removing it from Tools area of SG it just comes back can someone help here?

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Since SG(SpywareGuard ?) does not have a Tools area....are you perhaps speaking of SpywareBlasters Tools\Browser Pages section ?

Also....can you give us anymore description about this Websearch toolbar ?

I would also like you to follow the below steps to help me determine what further course of action I might recommend Please.

Download the below file and extract it to a directory on your hard drive called HijackThis for example....but NOT the desktop or Windows Temp folder. Then navigate to that directory and double-click on the hijackthis.exe file. When the program is started click on the Scan button....when the scan is finished....the Scan button changes to Save Log....select the Save Log button to create a log of your information. Save that log to your hard drive and attach that log file to a new post.

This link---> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/files/Merijn/HijackThis.zip

Last edited: Oct 29, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.