How do i get out of this?

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by snowbound, Nov 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Hi guys

I need your help. :doubt:
    Some of u must have had this dilemma before.

My wife tells me i spend way to much time at
    "Paul's house"
    Today she caught me again. I told her it is in her best interest that i learn how to protect our valuable investment (My computer,oh! i mean our computer) ;)

She just laughs And says "your having way too much fun over there,what is really going on?" :(
    I just shrug :doubt: (this just puts off the inevitable)

She says i spend more time over here than with her.

I say"come on honey(heavy on the sweetstuff,it works everytime) u know that's not true, I spend at least the same amount of time with u"

OOOH MAN! :eek: must have had a brain cramp to let that come out of my mouth!

She said "that's it fool, paul's house is off limits for at least the weekend!"

I said" please honey, anything but that!" :eek:

She said" don't honey me, your new friends over there will just have to do without u"

So guys, that's where it stands right now. Just to get this message out i had to create a covert operation worthy of any "CIA" operative. :cool:

I will check back later, when she goes to see her mother.
    "Mother in laws really do come in handy sometimes!"hehehe ;)

oh oh, i think i hear her coming!
    Gotta go,any help greatly appreciated
    PS- Ladies suggestions welcome too, just don't tell my wife SSHHHHHHHH!
    Bye guys

Snowbound

2. RJ100

RJ100 Registered Member

OK, We're feelin the love, oh yeah love is in the air...... :-*

Well, I suggest you build yourself a second home...... ;)

Attached Files:

3. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

You know now, you're going to have to buy her a present to "make up" :-*. You're going to have to go at least this far now, and hope it is still smoothing things over for the next time.

http://www.gifs.net/animate/911_turbo_anim.gif

Good Luck!!
    PS, and it doesn't matter if you can't afford it. Buy it for her if you want to live!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

4. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

You're taking the wrong approach!

Get her involved here and hopefully addicted, too! Then the problem will be who gets to be online when. But, you solve that by getting a second PC and setting up a LAN to share the connection, and so one...

:D

5. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

That was EXACTLY what i was gonna tell him! LOL Now when you get that 2nd pc, you make sure you set the other one up in ohh, say an upstairs or downstaires (but not in the same room as your's). Then when she is on her's and you are on your's, you can send her romantic messages back and forth; arrange for quiet dinner meetings between the cable connections (hopefully someplace between the upstairs and downstairs, wing it! :D ) and of course, you can't forget to invite the rowdy dinner guests!!--->THAT'S US! :p

6. Bowserman

Bowserman Infrequent Poster

Awww, now that is a great idea snappy.......very romantic. I think I will use this advice when I get another computer.

'Tis a plan for this good man ;).

Regards,
    Jade.

7. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

... And don't forget Snappy's other good idea about inviting us for dinner! ;)

Acadia

8. Bowserman

Bowserman Infrequent Poster

Darn it! I thought nobody would notice that I left that part out :eek: :p.

Regards,
    Jade.

9. beetlejuice

I hope you've got a big screen TV too. :cool: Thanksgiving dinner and http://www.gifs.net/animate/aniball2.gif
    Yeah!!! :D :D :D

10. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

:D lol how to bypass significant other 2.0 lol

First thing first in the morning do something nice for her you normaly wouldnt do 5 minutes.

for example pick up your dirty sox or other cloths from the floor or something equaly spechial take one for the team lol

second spend 40 minutes of idle chat with her over breakfeast avoid the computer fight the erge

after you kiss her take you coffe to the pc lol

third during late afternone you must spend time watching tv with her something she likes for 1 hour watch from start to finish

then go back to pc

4th thing at night time you must eat dinner with her at reguler table 40 minutes fight the erge to take dinner to pc

5th thing late at night do your duty for 10 minutes with her and then cuddle for 5 minutes and come back to pc lol

toataL TIME OF PAINE AND SUFERING 2 HOUR 40 MINUTES

total time of pc play time 15 hours and some minutes lol

but the way the plan is set up lol it will seem like you spend more time with her lol

she wont know lol :D

11. Mr.Blaze

:Dps never show the blaze 2.0 plan to signifigant other may result in fatal termination lol

12. RJ100

RJ100 Registered Member

:D LOL :D

13. beetlejuice

What's the blaze 3.0 plan when she figures out what you really did? :eek: :eek: :eek:

14. Mr.Blaze

blaze 3.0 plan is run for the hills lol

if 2.0 was found out about you might as well run for the border i recomend canadah

15. snowbound

Hi guys!

For some reason my wife has let me come out to play earlier than expected( might have something to do with all that crying :'( in my sleep laste night, she did look kind of tired this morning)

I like all suggestions made and the second PC will be forecoming.

Until that time the BLAZE2.0 will be implemented immediately. I have looked it over carefully and it looks foolproof. It is now tucked away in secret file to avoid the termination factor.
    It will take affect as soon as she gets home from receiving her 3rd degree blackbelt from her karate Class.

I will need to be notified of all updates and rulesets for the blaze2.0.
    If u saw my ZA+ firewall u would understand why.I 'm not very good at it but at least my life doesn't depend on it.

If i was u MR. BLAZE i would put a patented on the 2.0 as soon as possible. I think it will be used frequently by people in my situation.

All suggesstion are greatly appreciated. The only one not to be considered is the one submitted by BEETLEJUICE. If my wife saw that car(she is a sports car nut) i would have to work 18 hrs a day for the next 5 years to pay for it.

I thought i might get a suggestion from the owner of this house( that's u paul), but in his infinite wisdom i'm sure he decided to stay away from this situation.

If anyone else has any more ideas let me know. It is always good to have a backup plan in case the Blaze2.0 goes down for any reason. It is vital for my well being.

I think i hear her pulling into the driveway now so i will keep u all informed on how the 2.0 performs.

Thank u all and if u don't see me for a while you'll know
    there was a fatal crash in the BLAZE2.0.

Snowbound

16. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

Loooooooool! I enjoy this thread! :D :D :D

I also encountered difficulties with my circle for they didn't want me to get a computer. There was a lot of inverted snobbery going around--people talking about the "virtual goggle box" and the "idiot's internet connexion".-- So It was a new-fangled thing in my surrounding. I escaped many of their criticisms just by telling them that the internet helps the environment by saving paper<------------->trees. They thought of it and concluded that it may be not so bad after all! Since then, I can open my computer safely!

So, I suggest you build a plausible rationale to tell her why it's good for you to open your computer..for example, while computing you are still in the house...you might otherwise be elsewhere like in a pub...or at a football match...and, after all, it is good for her to have her beloved around in the house.

"All developpers were informed on that issue. You can be ensured that new updates will correct any faults that may be found it the previous version"

Uguel's suggestion: Do not try to fix anything when it works fine with me! BLAZE2.0 is all right on my system! :-*

CU! :D

Uguel

17. snowbound

Ohh! I almost forgot

All of u are invited over to my house for a traditional canadian breakfast, back bacon and beer.

UgueL707, being canadian( i think) already knows of this fine cuizine that has been a canadian staple for centuries.

Date to be set later.

UPDATE- so far so good with the BLAZE2.0

Bye for now
    Snowbound

18. LowWaterMark

Hmm, why am I getting concerned? o_O

Why are the hairs on the back of my neck standing up? :doubt:

Why do I feel like I'm watching an accident happen in slow motion and I can't do anything about it? :eek:

I hope that's not the last post we'll ever see from snowbound. :p

19. the Tester

the Tester Registered Member

Snowbound.

Did you say that your wife takes karate classes? :eek:
    Hmmm.
    You probably want to avoid confrontation/getting her PO'd.

Seriously though,
    Getting a pc for your wife sounds like a good idea.

20. RJ100

RJ100 Registered Member

Hey , I know.... The love will flow if you buy her one of these... ;)

http://www.go-l.com/_images/machl38on.jpg

Take care

21. beetlejuice

22. snowbound

Looks like a good choice for second pc. :D

How much is the mach3.8 super computer anyway? :eek:

Since it was Low Water Marks idea in the first place to buy NO.2 pc for my wife i was thinking maybe he could float me a loan to purchase this bad boy computer.

Whata u say LWM can u help me out? ;)

Snowbound

23. LowWaterMark

No problem!! I'll speak to my good friend Noneck on your behalf. I think interest rates are a mere 50% (per week) currently. How much did you want? :D

24. snowbound

LOL :D

Ohh man! caught me off guard. :p

25. solarpowered candle

solarpowered candle Registered Member

you could of course show her the daily Zen page or such , a definite compliment to the karate , this may soften her approach to a second pc http://www.dailyzen.com/default.asp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.