How do I get a beta key?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by quexx88, Apr 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quexx88

quexx88 Registered Member

First off, I apologize for the deluge of question threads I have made in recent days.

Now that that's out of the way, my question is this. I understand that there is a 30 day grace period between the expiry of one's NOD32 subscription and the deadline for a discounted renewal. In the meantime, while I await a reply from Dr. Web support about a question I had about their product (could take a while :rolleyes: ), I would like to use the NOD32 2.5 beta as I understand it is free for now.

Unfortunately, when I downloaded the beta again from ESET's site, I saw that it was trying to use my expired customer information as the username/password in the installer. How do I legally get a beta key?

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

If you do not install the beta on the top of the previous version, an evaluation username/password will be used. So download the beta, uninstall NOD32, reboot the machine, (delete the program files\eset folder, just in case), and install the beta.

3. quexx88

quexx88 Registered Member

Thanks, that worked perfectly! And don't worry, NOD32 has a 99.9% chance of being renewed...it really is the best I've tried.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.