How do I "fine-tune" Application settings in Comodo?

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Aussie42, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aussie42

Aussie42 Registered Member

With the newest Comodo, how can I tell Comodo that I do not want a "trusted" application to access the internet?

2. Dieselman

Dieselman Registered Member

Open up Comodo and click on the Firewall tab on top. Then click Advanced tab on the left. Then click Network Secuity Policy. Now you see all your programs. Click the Add tab on the left and browse to the location where the program is you want to trust. You need to click on predefined policy and make that program trusted. There you go. :)

3. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

To edit a rule automatically created by CFP in learn safe mode, you have to change to custom while editing the application rule.

To actually control the firewall, you have to change the firewall mode to custom, then adjust the slider of alert level to the detail you want (up to specific IP's).
    This is in Firewall-Advanced-Firewall Behavior Settings (or something; i don't have CFP in front of me).

4. Dieselman

Dieselman Registered Member

Sorry I didnt read your post properly but its the same thing. Just find the program and change it to "block".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.