How Do I Do This?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by haname, Jan 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haname

haname Registered Member

I have spywareBlaster installed, and it is preventing me from accessing a page that I use. How can I tell it to let me use this page?

http://www.popcap.com

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi haname,

I have SpywareBlaster installed as well and I can visit that site without problems. What exactly happens?

Regards,

Pieter

3. haname

haname Registered Member

I get the 'cannot find server' and 'This page cannot be displayed' message, with instructions on changing my browser settings.

4. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Hi haname,

Have you confirmed it is definately SpywareBlaster that is causing the page not to display? To test this you should open SpywareBlaster, press the "Deselect All" button followed by the "Remove Protection for Unchecked Items" button. (See this image for more on this.) After removing protections close all browser windows and start up a new one and check that site.

If the page works fine with the SB protections all off, and then fails again when you turn all the protections back on, then we'll have to dig deeper.

5. haname

haname Registered Member

Hi Low Water Mark,

I did as instructed, and the problem remains. So thanks for showing me that it is not a problem with SpywareBlaster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.