How do I configure Sb's quick launch?

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by ratchet, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

I've been using Cyberfox for a long time, however, I've discovered that x32 Firefox is actually faster (at least testing with Speed-Battle). It's easier to just change the the browser the SB icon will open than to explain to my wife to select the Ff icon. lol I go all through the Sb settings but I can't figure it out. I believe I have to enter this: "C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\Start.exe\C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" but I can't find where to do so. Thank you!

2. majoMo

majoMo Registered Member

Instead that path, try this - in SB shortcut icon > properties:

"C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\Start.exe" "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"

3. mick92z

mick92z Registered Member

If you want to create shortcuts, then open SB interface , choose configure from the top, then windows shell integration, then add shortcuts. Choose which sandbox you want to create them for, then simply navigate to which programs you want :)

4. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

So finally got this sorted out. Actually just back to x32 Firefox as neither x64 Cf or Pale Moon test as fast at Speed-Battle. However, Firefox was not listed in the W7 ldefault program list. There were a lot of search results with the same problem but no solutions mostly. Turns out Ff just need installed as Administrator to enter the registry entry. Once I reinstalled it I was able to make it my default browser and Sb see it as such. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.