How do I add custom cookies?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Deceus, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deceus

Deceus Registered Member

Hello, I love spyware blaster and apprieciate all the hard work invested into this program. I've been searching for a way to add custom cookies to the list for blocking. I've been getting certain tracking cookies that my other programs detect, they take care of them, but the same ones keep coming back after revisiting certain sites. I would like to use spyware blaster's power of blocking them before they can even save on the computer. Blocking of 3rd party cookies on IE doesn't work and turning up the security it starts blocking cookies I do want.

I figured since you can block custom CLSID's that blocking custom cookies would be even easier. Is there a file I can edit to add custom cookies? If there is no way to add custom cookies maybe someone could pass this on as an idea for an option in a future release. I don't see how it would be to hard to have "Custom Blocking" for cookies. I have about 30 cookies I would like to add. Thank you for your time, and sorry if this was a redundant question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.