How can I use Daemon Tools to remove CD Protection?

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Tru_Snoop, Mar 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tru_Snoop

Tru_Snoop Registered Member

hey guys;

I just downloaded MVP BASEBALL 2005, but I can't seem to play it. Becasue when I insert the correct CD and press play, then it gives me error, "Please insert the correct CD-ROM". I heard from people that the game I downloaded it "SAFEDIsk (or something). I don't even know what it means exactly. I alread burnt the the files to 2 CD roms from where I istalled the game. How can I use Daemon Tools to by-pass this cd protection? I know I can used NO-CD rom, but it crashes my game. Is there any other way to by-pass CD protection? I am using Lite-on 48X CD-writer, and one DVD drive, I don't know the name of that....lol. I have Windows XP pro, and I am signed as adminstrator.

thanks guys

2. dog

dog Guest

Hmmm ... Sorry Tru_Snoop, but it looks like we're talking about ~warez~ again ... which is against the Wilders' TOS

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Thread has been closed, this site will not help you circumvent anti-piracy protection.

Blackspear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.