How can i activate Partition Manager?

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by 1boss1, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1boss1

1boss1 Registered Member

Hello,

A friend of mine owns Partition Manager Server, and is having issues with his machine and has no internet. I downloaded it from the Paragon site, threw it on a Flash drive and went around and when we installed it could find no way to activate the product.

Please tell me we are both blind/stupid and there's a simple key to push to bring up the activation input box? o_O

Thanks.

2. Caos

Caos Registered Member

Hi,

Not needed.

If you (your friend) bought a product at online shop, and received it as electronic delivery, then the product should be already registered for you (your friend), online shops do registration automatically.

Only can use the product in you (your friend) computer.

Regards

3. 1boss1

1boss1 Registered Member

Thanks, so are you saying he can't reinstall the program on a freshly formatted OS (same physical PC PPM was originally installed on) and input his registration details to activate the product so he can recover his image and partitions?

Not sure i understand here, i downloaded the product from Paragons site and took it around to him. He can't use it because all the functionality is crippled until he can input his registration details.

We can't see where to input them.

4. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

Hello,

Trial versions are not unlockable, with the exception of the personal editions. So if you had the trial version installed, uninstall it, download the full version from your account and reinstall.

Drive Backup 9 will not ask for the product key or the serial number if downloaded from your account. Partition Manager 10 will ask for both registration codes. You can install the software on different operating systems but same machine, for instance if you had to reformat or multi-booting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.