How about Trustix Antivirus?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by mrhero, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrhero

mrhero Registered Member

A new antivirus named Trustix. http://antivirus.trustix.com. It is very cheap now. Only 19.99$ . Is it worth? I can't found any test or review about this antivirus. What is your opinion?

2. snowboard

snowboard Registered Member

I wouldnt use this av. Trustix doesnt look like its a new company becauses if you look on the comparisons page it compares there av with older av's like Trend Micro 2003, Panda Titanium 2004, and F-Secure Anti-virus 2004.

Regards,

snowboard

3. dan_maran

dan_maran Registered Member

It is a Kapsersky clone. Or better yet it uses Kasperskys engine and database, version 4.0.2.10 HTH

4. snowboard

snowboard Registered Member

So you have tried this product?

Regards,

snowboard

5. dan_maran

dan_maran Registered Member

I am trying it right now, I didn't have an av installed at the moment so I figured why not.

Wow that program brought my notebook to a crawl, note this doesn't mean it will not work for you!
    This was simply a quick little install to see who's databases they used and while I was trying to do a scan, my computer became completely unstable, this may be due to conflicts and doesn't mean that the AV is worthless, it is another Kaspersky clone, so that gets points, but it uses KAVSS 4.0.2.10.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.