How about some detailed tutorials?

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by godzillex, Jul 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. godzillex

godzillex Registered Member

I'm not sure if this would ever happen, but what I'd really like to see is in-depth tutorials, and plenty of examples on how to use these great tools in everyday situations. It's tough enough for beginners to claw their way through myraid of security-related tools and understand them enough to know what's going on. And I'm not talking just TDS-3. Process Guard, and Port Explorer are two other great tools which would greatly benefit from example overdose!

Just my 2 cents!

Cheers!

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi godzillex, For TDS3 you would be better off going to the private forum at DCS as there ia a whole wealth of information there on nearly every aspect of TDS, if you really want to get stuck in then visit the SS3 private forum again at DCS. :D
    I beleieve that DCS are working on a more authoritative document for Process Guard and eventually a database with recommendations for various software but this will all take time as TDS4 is the top priority at the moment.

Cheers Pilli

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.