How about activations?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by marc1969, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marc1969

marc1969 Registered Member

Hi all,
    I'm thinking about buying eset smart security.I regulary reinstall my pc(at least once a month,don't ask why ;) )When i buy this product,i want to be sure if it has unlimited activations during the licence period.I now run/ran panda and i am out of activations.I don't want to have the same experience again with a new av.

Marc

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Hello marc1969,

As long as you have a license be it for one year or longer, you can install/uninstall ESS to your hearts content.

Be sure to keep your license in a safe place.

3. marc1969

Ahh that's what i want to hear..finaly a product that don't quit after x activations.Nice ! Love eset already !

4. marc1969

@ronjor,i saw on the belgian site that ess is only for 2 pc's.That's too bad...i need one for 3 pc's as i have one desktop,one laptop and a eee pc.
    Can ESS be bought for 3 pc's as well?

5. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Have you asked the Belgian reseller this question?

6. marc1969

No, not yet but i will do that.

7. timid

timid Registered Member

when you purchase license you will recieve username and password that will be valid for the time you have purchased it for - usually 1 or 2 years. The username and password is unique and with it you can download ESET Antivirus, or Smart Security - depending which one you will buy.

So you can allways download the newest version and reinstall it as much as you like :)

- about the number of licenses i think it would be for the best to contact the reseller directly, i am sure that it is possible to buy more than 2 licenses for ess :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.