How about activations?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by marc1969, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marc1969

marc1969 Registered Member

Hi all,
    I'm thinking about buying eset smart security.I regulary reinstall my pc(at least once a month,don't ask why ;) )When i buy this product,i want to be sure if it has unlimited activations during the licence period.I now run/ran panda and i am out of activations.I don't want to have the same experience again with a new av.

Marc

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Hello marc1969,

As long as you have a license be it for one year or longer, you can install/uninstall ESS to your hearts content.

Be sure to keep your license in a safe place.

3. marc1969

Ahh that's what i want to hear..finaly a product that don't quit after x activations.Nice ! Love eset already !

4. marc1969

@ronjor,i saw on the belgian site that ess is only for 2 pc's.That's too bad...i need one for 3 pc's as i have one desktop,one laptop and a eee pc.
    Can ESS be bought for 3 pc's as well?

5. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Have you asked the Belgian reseller this question?

6. marc1969

No, not yet but i will do that.

7. timid

timid Registered Member

when you purchase license you will recieve username and password that will be valid for the time you have purchased it for - usually 1 or 2 years. The username and password is unique and with it you can download ESET Antivirus, or Smart Security - depending which one you will buy.

So you can allways download the newest version and reinstall it as much as you like :)

- about the number of licenses i think it would be for the best to contact the reseller directly, i am sure that it is possible to buy more than 2 licenses for ess :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.