hours of security and tech radio

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by iceni60, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

2. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

That sounds pretty good, Ice, you sure find alot of programs - do you have them ALL on your computer??

I found something I was going to tell you about, from Cybia?? It's called Pasteboard, kind of like using Notebook only with more continuity. You might already have it, LOL!
    Anyway if you don't hope it will help with your school work!

http://www.cybia.co.uk/whatsnew.htm

Marja:cool:

3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

thanks, Marja. i just had a quick look, but i think i'll have to have a better look abit later.

yes, i do have most of the programs on my computer, it helps to fill in the time when i'm bored :D

at the moment i'm mainly trying out IPodder and other music things, my sister got me into it.

4. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

i'm listening to this program again, and he mostly makes sense, at the moment he's talking about spyware and PC security. and he seems to know what he's talking about, but the one thing he is cluless about is that he says people's PCs crashed when they installed SP2 because they had so much malware on them. that might be true, but mine stopprd workintg properly even though it was clean and didn't have any conflicting software.

right now he's talking about music downloads and versions of bittorrent. i have downloaded about 10/5 hours of this person's show along with many other podcasts using IPodder it works like RSS feeds but you get radio shows anything from PC security to music. i'll leave it there as no one seems to want to know about it. i like it and i'm happy to keep it to myself.

here is the music search engine i'll give again, it will find anything you want to listen to. just unselect the FORMATS : and CATEGORIES: you don't want to have in your esults
    http://search.singingfish.com/sfw/home.jsp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.