hotmail sign out??

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by sooflymami, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sooflymami

sooflymami Registered Member

When I sign out from hotmail.com, it USED to take me to msn.com homepage but now, it keeps taking me to http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx
    how can I fix it so I can go back to msn.com right when i sign out from my hotmail?? And then I went to Page options on msn.com homepage and then clicked on "Restore defaults" But that didnt do anything..what is that thing where it says "Restore defaults" for anyway?? Someone help??

Last edited: Mar 14, 2008
  2. KookyMan

KookyMan Registered Member

I'm guessing that your destination is set by Microsoft, so you can't change it.

The only place I can think of that it would be configurable is from Hotmail's options.

Or maybe if there is someplace in your passport to configure it, but I'm guessing that its Microsofts call.

3. sooflymami

sooflymami Registered Member

but when I sign out from different email address on hotmail, it takes me to the MSN Home Page..it's just not letting me take to the MSN home page for MY own primary email address. I probably clicked on something by accident and maybe thats why it might be doing that? And now, when I click on "Sign out" it took me to a page it says Application Server Error/Runtime Error..but how can I fix it and make it the way it used to be so the destination will be the MSN Homepage?? There HAS to be an option, but I can't find it.. I want to fix this problem..Someone please help me??

Last edited: Mar 14, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.