Hotmail Javascript Issue

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Robert2011, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert2011

Robert2011 Registered Member

Hello, I am having an issue when trying to open my email (Hotmail). I access my email via Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox 4 (latest versions of each). I am having an issue on both browsers where I am trying to access my email and I am getting a Javascript error. The error or errors that show up in the window are usually different but by clicking on the little yellow icon in the bottom left hand side of the browser window in IE, it allows me to see the "Details" of the error or errors I am getting. I have reset IE settings, reinstalled Java to the very latest version. What is odd is that sometimes I am able to open my email with no issue and other times there is this issue. It's been going on now for a week or so and its not just this computer, its my other computers giving me this same error! Some are running Windows XP, others running Vista and others running Windows 7. I am not sure what to think or do at this point and would like some input on this...I have Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 on all computers. I also use CCleaner and even wondered if this program could of caused me to start receiving this error but I have used CCleaner for well over a year now... Any other info I can provide just let me know and thank you to all who try and help me in advance! I appreciate it!

I have attached some screenshots of the error details and the error itself that appears...

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.