Horror Story About Samsung Printers

Discussion in 'hardware' started by LenC, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LenC

LenC Registered Member

2. Noob

Noob Registered Member

I've been a happy camper since i purchased my Epson printer, all my previous printers before the Epson were Canon's and all of them had some sort of issues after the first year of use. :D

3. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

After one Canon that was prone to inoperability, I purchased a Brother and have stayed with that brand ever since. :thumb:

4. LenC

LenC Registered Member

My main printer has been an HP Laserjet 6P - purchased circa 1995. It cost (I still remember) about $800! But I must say, I've never had a problem with it.

5. niki

niki Registered Member

Ditto! I purchased an Epson AIO Printer in 2004 and it functioned brilliantly until last year August. The colors didn't come out perfect any longer, except for the black print. Not Bad - 7 years eh? Needless to say I again purchased an AIO Epson and no problems so far. (knocking on wood) Their Customer Service was always excellent the few times I called them over the years although the warranty period was long expired.

6. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

I had a canon it broke around a yr and then a Lexmark and that broke in less then a year.I am now using a cheap HP it works for now and thats all I can say.:doubt:

7. NGRhodes

NGRhodes Registered Member

In the past had one of every make fail, every make seems to have some poor quality model printers at some time or another.

Nowadays I keep any old cheap inkjet about for my occasional printing needs.
    If quality or bulk value is important I use professional service. I've found using HP, Epson and Canon inkjets I get too many poor quality photo prints, printing errors etc to be worth the hassle of finding the best ink/paper combo worthwhile. Now use online services for photos (and don't get me started on how hard it is to find a reliable service that can upload over 1gb worth of photos in one go, I've only found photobox with their FTP service workable) and local Staples for the very occasional bulk printing we have needed.

Cheers, Nick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.