Hope For A Guide...

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by reevesloh, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reevesloh

reevesloh Registered Member

Halo,I now using ESS4 antivirus and my friend recommed me to use antispyware antivirus for fully protection so i just purchase Spyware Doctor with antivirus but i just turn off a antivirus and it is ok for them to mix together?Will them ruin my program?Really nid to some advise....

2. reevesloh

reevesloh Registered Member

It is i post in wrong forum...Why i dun receive any answer for now....

3. martinrabson

martinrabson Guest

[ESET Smart Security
    Stronger and more effective proactive antivirus and antispyware protection with a powerful yet easy–to-use two-way personal firewall and robust antispam technology.]

Maybe people can't understand why you are doubling up on protection. If you trust Eset's antivirus functionality, why don't you trust eset's antispyware?

It is not recommended to load windows with more that '1' one system active antivirus program, you cannot expect developers to ensure software is compatible with their competitions products.

Try testing both packages independently and see which you prefer performance wise. Then keep one ;)

4. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

you don't need other prog to ensure full protection, use what you have; keep it updated; keep your computer updated; only enable scripting for Trusted sites in your browser. Recommend to your friend to do the same :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.