Home Search Hijack

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by RicardoPT, Jul 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RicardoPT

RicardoPT Registered Member

Hi, i was not sure where to post, i couldn't post in the "browser hijack" section, so i posted here. Hope that's ok.

i'm having trouble with my homepage. It is set to "home search" and there is nothing i can do about it. I'm seriously considering formating...i've tried everything, including CWShredder, Spybot, HijackThis, Registrar Lite and Adware Away, nothing worked.

This is wath i have in the home page box of IE, and keeps coming back everytime i try to set a diferent homepage, of course... res://rftsb.dll/index.html#26512

I hope anyone can help. :doubt:
    Thanks and forgive my english,

Ricardo

PS. Here is also the log file of hijack this, just in case...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2004
  2. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi RicardoPT,

I am afraid we no longer allow the posting of unsolicited HijackThis logs as per our Posting Policy stated in this Announcement, so I have removed the attached log in your post.

You will find a link in the Announcement Post to several other sites that still do provide HijackThis log analysis service. Please read their posting guidelines and follow their instructions for posting Hijackthis logs, and I am sure they will glady help you.

Regards,

snap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.