Holiday Coupon?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by whistl3r, Oct 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whistl3r

whistl3r Registered Member

Any coupons for ESET this halloween? Looking to purchase a 2 year subscription. I'm burning out on reinstalling every 30days.

2. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

Hi whistl3r,

Where do you live? Promotions and discount are somewhat country specific for NOD32, and sometimes, if you purchase the boxed software in your country, it may be cheaper than buying online. For example, NOD32 is selling USD48 for a 3-year pack (boxed software) in Hong Kong. This price is not available in other countries, but you may get some other special packing or promotions in your own country.

I don't think there are any NOD32 coupons available for online purchase.

3. i_kenefick

i_kenefick Registered Member

USD48 for 3 years! What's the website for the reseller?

4. _Rupert_

_Rupert_ Registered Member

I was considering this too, any one know of any good deals in the UK atm?

5. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

Hi i_kenefick,

USD48 for 3 years pack is only available in Hong Kong on boxed versions. This price is not available for online purchase even from the local distributor from Hong Kong.

The local distributor in Hong Kong is V2:

http://www.version-2.com/estore/

However, as I have said before, the 3 year pack is ONLY available as a boxed version package but not available online. You can see that the online price from V2 is HKD299 (USD38.33 @ 7.:cool:.

I would suppose that promotion price differs from one country to another. You can imagine that if a coupon or a discounted price is available for purchase from an online store in a particular country, say in Hong Kong the V2 online store, users from other countries will rush to the Hong Kong V2 online store and use the discounted price to buy NOD32. If that is really the case, there would be MANY sales in the Hong Kong V2 online store but ZERO sales in other countries.

In order to prevent, this, I would suppose that NOD32 may have a sales agreement with each countries which allow them to make special promotion prices according to the sales performance in that country. This special promotion price would therefore be restricted to users of that particular country, and therefore would only be available as a boxed package on the shelves. As a result, I would expect that the online price in all local distributor will be more or less the same (with little exchange difference).

Therefore, in order to look for discounted or special promotion price, one must look for news from the local distributor.

6. whistl3r

whistl3r Registered Member

In the US. Just looking for a discount for a first time purchase. ;)

7. BerserkerPup

BerserkerPup Registered Member

I gave up on looking for one, bit the bullet and paid the full price. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.