hmmm

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Infinity, Mar 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

now this is interesting...

2. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

3. BeetleBoss

BeetleBoss She who posts lots of <I>Smileys</I>

http://www.doublesign.com/img/chinese/element/rat/Rat_Water.gif

The wisest of all the varieties of Rat, this creature embodies much of the empathy and serenity of its natal Element. Less apt to pronounce judgment on what it perceives as lesser individuals, not to mention far more tactful, the Water Rat is very much the diplomat. The avoidance of conflict is paramount to you, you slippery devil -- which is not to say that you lack ambition. Far from it. You simply espouse more devious methods of insuring that you get your way.

Anyone who shakes hands with you on a deal would be well advised to count their fingers when it's all over. You play the game hard and you play to win, but you've never broken a rule yet -- just bent a few of the minor ones that others rarely take into account, so who could blame you for cheating?

4. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

GOOD GRACIOUS!! WHAT BROUGHT THAT ON?

WHERE...WHO..WHAT. WHAT IS THAT? SOME KIND OF ANIMAL ASTROLOGY?? CHINESE ASTROLOGY? I DON'T REMEMBER A WATER RAT, JUST A RAT!

OK, EMPTY YOUR MAILBOX, CONFUSCIOUS!!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2005
  5. Marja

It must be astrology, I didn't see one thing in that article that said to count your fingers if you shake hands with a rat! You should probably wash them though!:eek:

I am glad the platypus isn't extinct, tho, I didn't realize they looked like ducks and beavers togethero_O?Well, just glad they are still around and thanks for the educational link, BBuck!

6. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

It all worked out ok in the end..the longer the tale..the more rats come out of the woodwork :D To make ends meet, BigBuck was the Pied Piper of Hervey Bay performing the Cod Fish Ball, Quest, and PlatyPuss n Boots in 2000.

http://dkd.net/herveybay/piedpiper/

:cool:
    http://www.dkd.net/herveybay/

Attached Files:

7. hollywoodpc

hollywoodpc Registered Member

8. Sugabella

Sugabella Registered Member

I think some one is spending there time on google :) I still like you bb.

9. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

10. Marja

Well, Primrose, that Cod Fish Ball must be something! They say they are having a Seaquell!

They have done this whole deal before!! With BBuck's help y'say? He was the Grand Cod Fish?

Oh! the Pied Piper of Hervey! o_O Don't you think maybe they got their stories mixed up? Or is this where BBoss's water rat comes in?

My! This story just gets deeper and more sordid As The Thread Turns! The Days of Bucks Lives!! :eek: :eek:

Is there a Dog that's Bold and Dutiful in this story? It is all sounding suspiciously familiar....can't quite place it....well, if you only have One Life To Live may as well be as a.. Grand Cod Fish who becomes the Pied Piper for Platypuss'es In Boots, guess they are like All His Children.. what a Guiding Light he must be!!.......(Is Primrose always this confusing to people? Or is it just.. me? :eek::eek:)

Did bring back a picture of some of the entertainment in good ole' Hervey!

Maybe this is where Buck put the rats? Or is it cod? I'm lost!:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

11. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

LOL! Don't know much about the Pied Piper group (link 1) .....but I'm very familiar with Hervey Bay and I would urge memebers to follow a few of the links on the page (link 2). It's a beautiful place....and this is the first Easter in while that I haven't been to stay for my 10 days off!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.