HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\lameme ???

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by laramie, Apr 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can any of you read? Just curious.

Symantec doesn't imply that it's directly a result of installing their software, but rather that it's directly related to Installshield. So, Installshied installs this key.

Am I missing something here, or are you all just so damned paranoid that you sit around and waste valuable time in your lives hunting down ghosts in the closets as well as stare at your registries all day long?

2. Daaahhhh!!

Daaahhhh!! Guest

Hostile Guy, I happended to come accross this registry entry while trying to rid my registry of spyware and viruses so that I wont have to re-image my computer. By the way, why are you here??

3. Mephisto

Mephisto Guest

What do you care what we do for fun? ... don't let the big Wilder's door hit you in the ass.

4. dvk01

dvk01 Global Moderator

I cannot see that this has anything to do with TDS

the question has been answered so many times that this thread is now pointless so I have moved it to privacy general as that seems a more appropritae place for it and everybody can debate it to their heart's content

5. M_M

M_M Guest

Hey, conversation killer or what? ;) And you thought two years was enough for one thread? :lol:

Might also explain HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Mr. Enigma ;)

6. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Since this thread has served it's purpose as mentioned above by dvk01 we'll close it now and await another round.

The post by vivia concerning Look2Me infection has been moved to it's own thread.

This thread---> Look2Me infection

Last edited: Nov 14, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.