I noticed it when I did my first Macriuim Image of the day. Typically it will start at 120 MB/s and drop to about 65 near the middle of the image and the rise back up again at the end. With V5 it started at 105mb/s and dropped all the way to 13mb/s and stayed there. Subsequent images are with CBT and normally take around 45 seconds. With V5 they took about 2:30 minutes. Then with Acronis, the normal daily incremental is around 3-4 minutes. With v5 it took over 7 minutes. Finally IFW which normally takes around 4 minutes, was chuggging along very slowly. At eight minutes I switched from v5 back go v4 and the speed went back to normal. Reproducing is easy just image with V5 on.