Hijack this' closed?

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Jimbob1989, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimbob1989

Jimbob1989 Registered Member

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

3. Jimbob1989

Thanks Bubba, in the threads I could find, posted by LowWaterMark, there was no real explanation given, it was only when asked that LowWaterMark explained the reasons for doing so. Maybe LowWaterMark would like to include that in his announcement.

Found the thread I needed now though, thanks again.

Jimbob

Last edited: Dec 29, 2004
  4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Perhaps you did not read the link I provided or you need to take your time and read the info in the link I provided. LWM not only gave the reason for stopping HJT log processing but also provided comments of why it was not mentioned in the Announcement.

said by LWM in the above link:
    "I wanted to keep the Announcement itself as clean and on-point as possible, so I didn't put the reason in there."

5. Jimbob1989

The link is not a sticky, have to search deep to find it. If you didn't know where to look, you wouldn't know.

Jimbob

6. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Which is why you asked the question JimBob and an answer by an Admin was given via a link. Not sure what else your needing JimBob....but if you think all reasoning posts by Admins can be made sticky's....that's illogical....or....are you just attempting to be argumentative this AM :)

7. Jimbob1989

Just some feedback, wondered if it would be usefull having the reasoning behind it in the same sticky as the announcement.

Jimbob

8. MickeyTheMan

MickeyTheMan Security Expert

It was deemed not to be. That ist that , let's move on please.

9. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

Wilders security forums does not support cleaning or analysing hijackthis logs anymore, and thats final. I feel there's no need to kick up a fuss or ask any questions about it. What has happened has already happened. This thread might as well end up being closed for good.

10. Jimbob1989

nadirah I'm not arguing against its closure, just saying it might be better if the thread regarding its closure included a little more detail.

Jimbob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.