Hijack cleaning log service

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by wildman, Dec 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildman

wildman Registered Member

:cool: It looks as if http://www.castlecops.com is providing hijack cleaning log service.

Mod please place this thread where you think it will do the most good.

Thanks
    wildman
    :D :cool: :)

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

We do have places for threads such as this :cool:

BTW Wildman....how long have you been in the woods and do they not have Internet access ?

Computercops....aka Castlecops....has been pounding away with HJT logs for a longgggg time.

3. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Indeed, we've been referring people to CastleCops, formerly ComputerCops.biz for quite a while. There are many other good spyware cleaning sites out there, but we don't maintain a comprehensive site list ourselves.

In many replies here, we have used these three sites as reference: SpywareInfo, CastleCops or Net-Integration, though certainly there are others we could include.

4. wildman

:cool: Oops, new name for me. Had computercops in my favorites at one time but that got deleted. No foul however.

Thanks
    wildman
    o_O :oops:

5. Newkid

Newkid Spyware Fighter

LWM, you took the top cream of anti-spyware for a reference. ;) These three website are doing extremely good for the last couple of years. They not only have a very good and knowledgeable persons but also the speed of getting the response is good specially NET-INTEGRATION.

In my perceptions, the other good one's in that list are Tomcoyote and Windows Forum.

6. TopperID

TopperID Registered Member

Wildman was attracted over to 'Castle Cops' when he discovered they had an AntiVir forum he could blast away at - he must have noticed the HJT business while he was over there. :) :D :D :D ;)

7. wildman

:) You are correct, I just did blast over on that site. My opinion of the update capabilities, or should I say lack of, is no secret, and I make no apologies.

Thanks
    wildman
    ;) :cool: :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.