Hiiiii

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by priyanka C, Feb 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. priyanka C

priyanka C Registered Member

HII all :),

I am Priyanka, (your all known Subratam's valentine :). He told me about Wilders and how happy is he with you all :) Thanks from my side too :)
    I am very much happy to be the 10,000th member here and we (me and sub) do not say each other thanks or sorry so I would not say him thanks for getting me to be the 10,000th member ;)
    I do not know whether I will be able to be here too often as I do not get much time to stay on Internet but I take this opportunity to thank you all for making my Sub happy and which makes me happy too , and yes I got some nice welcome :) (I read Jan (kno your name ;) sub told me) and hug from me too )

bye for now :)
    see you all soon
    :-* :-*

2. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

welcome to family fellow newbie and enjoy your stay

its cool to have new frinds lol

3. subratam

subratam Registered Member

Hiii sweety :),

there you are ... huuuuuggg and kisses for you... its always nice to be with you... and wilders is a nice place to be :)
    take care

4. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hi Priyanka :)

Welcome again !!!
    Nice to see you :D

Take care,
    Cheers, Jan.

5. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

Hi Priyanka C. You were lucky #10,000? WOW! That's quite an honor here at Wilders. We've been waiting for you to come along for a long time. Glad to meet you. Hey sub, you're almost famous! :D

6. subratam

not more than you my friend :) BJ its been sometime now I have known you.. You are one great person to have relations as virtual can it be but... here at wilders people like you makes me/us feel... there's still goodness alive...
    Priyanka... you will feel jeolous at times... Wilders is one I have fallen in love too ;)

7. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

I'm glad you're one of my many friends here too sub. I think that we all have a good time learning from each other, helping each other, and being completely silly too. Since I found Wilders, I feel like it's my "Home away from Home" for lack of a better term. I love it here. :D
    Don't worry Priyanka. We won't take him from you. Come and join in whenever you can. I think you find out why sub along with everyone else who frequents this place is in love with it. :D

8. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I also am glad to see you here at wilders I hope we are all here to see 20.000 members. :D :D ;)

9. subratam

:) You... said... what we all have in mind... we all believe...

take care mate...

Priyanka will come I kno her... whenever she will get time.. :) .. after all she is part of me as I am of her :) and I am sure in few days... Wilders will be her second home too

10. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

yup this place has a littile bit of everything and very mellow place to hang out.

in the morning a nice cup of hot choclet coca with mashmellows.

at lunch with hamburger coke and frys

or dinner t bone steak with bloody mary on the side and mozzarella cheese.

wilders perty much goes with anything lol

11. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

Hi Priyanka! :)

Glad to see Subratam's friend here!!! He's been talking of you but I never had the chance to read any of you!
    Enjoy your stay! Ask any tech/soft questions you want or come to "10 forward" to have good fun with us! ;)

Uguel :)

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.