Hiiiii

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by priyanka C, Feb 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. priyanka C

priyanka C Registered Member

HII all :),

I am Priyanka, (your all known Subratam's valentine :). He told me about Wilders and how happy is he with you all :) Thanks from my side too :)
    I am very much happy to be the 10,000th member here and we (me and sub) do not say each other thanks or sorry so I would not say him thanks for getting me to be the 10,000th member ;)
    I do not know whether I will be able to be here too often as I do not get much time to stay on Internet but I take this opportunity to thank you all for making my Sub happy and which makes me happy too , and yes I got some nice welcome :) (I read Jan (kno your name ;) sub told me) and hug from me too )

bye for now :)
    see you all soon
    :-* :-*

2. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

welcome to family fellow newbie and enjoy your stay

its cool to have new frinds lol

3. subratam

subratam Registered Member

Hiii sweety :),

there you are ... huuuuuggg and kisses for you... its always nice to be with you... and wilders is a nice place to be :)
    take care

4. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hi Priyanka :)

Welcome again !!!
    Nice to see you :D

Take care,
    Cheers, Jan.

5. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

Hi Priyanka C. You were lucky #10,000? WOW! That's quite an honor here at Wilders. We've been waiting for you to come along for a long time. Glad to meet you. Hey sub, you're almost famous! :D

6. subratam

not more than you my friend :) BJ its been sometime now I have known you.. You are one great person to have relations as virtual can it be but... here at wilders people like you makes me/us feel... there's still goodness alive...
    Priyanka... you will feel jeolous at times... Wilders is one I have fallen in love too ;)

7. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

I'm glad you're one of my many friends here too sub. I think that we all have a good time learning from each other, helping each other, and being completely silly too. Since I found Wilders, I feel like it's my "Home away from Home" for lack of a better term. I love it here. :D
    Don't worry Priyanka. We won't take him from you. Come and join in whenever you can. I think you find out why sub along with everyone else who frequents this place is in love with it. :D

8. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I also am glad to see you here at wilders I hope we are all here to see 20.000 members. :D :D ;)

9. subratam

:) You... said... what we all have in mind... we all believe...

take care mate...

Priyanka will come I kno her... whenever she will get time.. :) .. after all she is part of me as I am of her :) and I am sure in few days... Wilders will be her second home too

10. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

yup this place has a littile bit of everything and very mellow place to hang out.

in the morning a nice cup of hot choclet coca with mashmellows.

at lunch with hamburger coke and frys

or dinner t bone steak with bloody mary on the side and mozzarella cheese.

wilders perty much goes with anything lol

11. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

Hi Priyanka! :)

Glad to see Subratam's friend here!!! He's been talking of you but I never had the chance to read any of you!
    Enjoy your stay! Ask any tech/soft questions you want or come to "10 forward" to have good fun with us! ;)

Uguel :)

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.