Higher efficiency or Higher compatibility?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by ShunterAlhena, Dec 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShunterAlhena

ShunterAlhena Registered Member

Dear users,

Can anybody tell, or link me, what the difference between IMON Higher efficiency and Higher compatibility is? How higher detection chances / resource usage are in the case of the former? And can I adjust the default value for new added internet programs? (So they are added with Higher efficiency right away.)

If I recall correctly, 2.12.2 was defaulting to Higher eff. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance!

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Take a look here,

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=46161

snowbound

3. redwolfe_98

redwolfe_98 Registered Member

higher efficiency means that imon will be more sensitive.. i have everything set to "higher efficiency" except for realplayer 10.5 and windows media player 10.. realplayer 10.5 would not work for me without the "higher compatibility" setting (in imon).. windows media player 10 would still work with the "higher efficiency" setting, but i figured that if realplayer needed higher compatibility, i should also set wmp for "higher compatibility"..

i saw where another forum-user (marcos, i think) also recommended setting realplayer and windows media player (media players) for "higher compatibility"..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.