Higher Cost for Rest of the World

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Shakmeister, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shakmeister

Shakmeister Registered Member

Hi,

I want to purchase a 4 Computer 2 Year New License for NOD32, however the distributor for the Middle East does not offer that option. They only sell One Computer Single User license for 39USD each, thus I will have to spent 312 USD to get 4 license for 2 years. If I see the price for the US market it is 143USD, why is the charge so much higher. I have been using NOD32 for over 2 years but this logic is not acceptable. I have written to customer support but they say to contact the local distributor.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I'll inquire our marketing guys about the pricing policy tomorrow.

3. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

I will need to agree on this, NOD's pricing policy varies heavily from distributor to distributor. In my country one distributor looks at the selling price of the latest Norton product and then prices NOD at just a touch below that. There really needs to be some arbitration as to the pricing and licensing policy of NOD32 that would apply to everyone selling it.

4. krypton_harsh

krypton_harsh Registered Member

Is there any distributor for ESET products in INDIA, there is a large demand of good AVS here...... and only avaliable AVS are
    the memory hogging Norton AVS and
    Error Generating Mcaffee AVS

5. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello

Did you call, email or fax the distributor in the Middle East to check on a four computer, two year license, or just look at their web site? If the latter, please contact them to request a quotation. Not all distributors' web sites can provide pricing for all license combinations, so looking at the price for a single computer, single year copy and multiplying it by four systems and two years may give in you an incorrect sales figure.

A list of ESET's Indian partners can be found here on ESET's web site.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

6. Shakmeister

Hi,

I called the telephone number of the Distributor for the Middle East - Adaox Middle East. They informed me that they do not deal directly with end users and gave me a number to call. That person informed me they do not offer multi user nor 2 year licenses.

By the way I am based in the United Arab Emirates so I cannot call the Indian Distributors. Infact if I was in India then I could have purchased online.

7. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

I am checking with our international sales team on this.

The comment about Indian resellers was directed to krypton_harsh and not you, Shakmeister. Apologies for any confusion.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

8. Aji

Aji Registered Member

Hi Shakmeister,

I am Aji from ADAOX Middle East. We sell multi-user licenses(1 year & 2 year) through partners and it will be much cheaper than buying 4 single user license for 2 years. There are a lot of partners in UAE from whom you can buy this. Please call me on office number or mail me at aji @ adaox.com so that I can do the needful.

Regards,
    Aji

9. The Nodder

The Nodder Registered Member

The prices in the UK are also high, I paid for my ESS in USA saving £30 UK Sterling, $58 USA dollars.

When I contacted the UK people just before ESS was released I was told UK prices are always higher.

10. Joliet Jake

Joliet Jake Registered Member

Par for the course here in the UK. Everything is more expensive.

11. Shakmeister

Hi,

Aji I have managed to buy the 4 user, 2 year license by searching for it on the ShareIT site. You need to show this information when users click on the Purchase button on the Esetme website.

Thanks everyone for all your help.

12. rayoflight

rayoflight Registered Member

What I never understand why Eset makes so strange marketing pricing policy.Why I can't buy directly from Eset's global site?
    Why I should pay more than USA residents?

13. goran_larsson

goran_larsson Registered Member

If you live in a diffrent location you might have diffrent sales taxes applied.

/Göran

14. Jaremat

Jaremat Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.