High CPU Usages

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by DVD+R, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

Hello :) I'm quite wondering how come my NOD32 2.70.23 would be using such high cpu as follows:

nod32krn.exe (SYSTEM) 45,120k

nod32kui.exe (Username) 24,084k

Ive seen posters reporting as little as 19,000k but no matter what, I cant seem to get anywhere near that, its always up in the 45-47,000k region.

I have Blackspears settings,and also run Kerio 4.3.268 and Webroot SpySweeper,and SuperAd Blocker, someone mentioned it could be beacuse I have a high end system, running 3.62Ghz and 1024MB RAM :doubt:

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Don't you worry: same specs over here...

..on those same settings running 3.62 Ghz and 1024MB RAM on this specific system as well ;) .

regards,

paul

3. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

I have a high end system as well, with 2 GB RAM and the 2 NOD processes are sitting around 19,000K VM. But I would not worry too much as long as you see no slowdowns.

Have you tried a fresh install of NOD? If youare running SpySweeper in real-time I bet this is using a lot more resources than NOD.

Although looking at another post by you to-day, Kerio seems to be giving high CPU usage as well. Have you tried disabling/uninstalling Kerio and then checking NOD's resource usage then?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2006
  4. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

Apparently it was SpySweeper causing the problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.