HideIP

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by boss64, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boss64

boss64 Registered Member

Have a someone an experiance with this anonymizer? I think that my browser will be slow.

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

ive tried hideip before but i didnt like it. it was slow and couldnt find a proxy to use.

3. realnapster

realnapster Registered Member

I am using hide ip platinum and as soon as i connect to internet i start this program but many a times when i check my ip from sites they show my real ip address to me. Reference to malware removed - Ron

Is there any solution to this problem ?

waiting for earliest response

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2006
  4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

realnapster

Please keep in mind Wilders is a security discussion forum. Any programs of dubious origins are not discussed.

5. Perman

Perman Registered Member

I am currently using Hide IP Platinum 2.6. I have not encountered any problems such as BSOD,internet connection slowdown,or real IP exposure.I believe this software IS the most effective annoymous-surfing app among all others; i have tried 6 others;all paid versions.Only one thing still worries me is that how safe are these public off shore proxy servers, do they safekeep(?) your surfing habit. Using these revolving public proxy servers perhaps is a little bit safer than using a fixed one on which some annomizer programs rely.I have tried the following(if allowed to disclose them): steganos,ghost surf,invisible surfing, annomizer 2006,Netconceal,and annomymous web surfing.FYI.

6. securityx

securityx Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.