hidden cleaning job

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by irnux, Apr 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. irnux

irnux Registered Member

hey all,

How can I have Hidden cleaning job ? I don't want my users see their pc is cleaning by NOD32...
    Nod32 can do scanning job in hidden mode, how should I set hidden cleaning job ??

Thanks

2. Stephanos G.

Stephanos G. Registered Member

Last edited: Apr 1, 2005
  3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

AMON - Setup - Actions - Clean automatically + Move newly created files to Quarantine

AMON - Setup -Methods - Runtime packers+SFX archives+Advanced heuristics+Move t Quarantine

IMON - Setup - HTTP - Automatically deny download of infected file

IMON - Setup - Miscellaneous - Scanner - Setup - Actions - and set Delete for all objects from the drop-down menu

On-demand scanner - Actions - the same procedure as above

4. irnux

irnux Registered Member

Thanks friends, let me describe my question more....

I set a Scanning job like this :
    NOD32 Control Center ---> Scheduler/Planner ---> Add ---> NOD32 Scanning and ...
    This will start `NOD32 Scanning' job in hidden mode on a specified time I have set. ( By Hidden I mean it will not show the NOD32 Scanner Console )

To set a `cleaning job' like above I know I have to set cammand lines and ...
    BUT the cleaning job in this mode is not hidden, how can I set that to clean in hidden mode, I need this becaz if my network users see that their computer is scanning by NOD32 they may interupt cleaning job....

Hope you can understand me

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

What you mean is not possible. However, if you set NOD32 as I described above the chance of getting infected will be minimized significantly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.