hi key logger deleted comodo

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by kamy, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kamy

kamy Registered Member

Also for some reason comodo flaged a keylogger while installing geswall and the alert disapeared too fast which is a pain so how would you get the alert to stay for longer or look for that alert that have been missed but i want to know if there is a keylogger still on m pc right now?? i have run superanti spyware quick scan it did not find anything i ran malware bytes it did not find anything i have all the logs i rum cis scan it did not find anything now shall i run hijack this and post you a log ? im not sure if my pc is clean from the key logger that cis alert flagged??

lastly when cis does report these alerts how do you know which file had started the keyloger alert thanks if you need more info please ask

Also what is going on with this svc host file and is it connected? do you need screens shots i can provided. Thanks

2. kamy

kamy Registered Member

Re: hi key logger deted comodo

thanks for the reply what steps can i do to make sure keylogger is not still on my pc please

3. kamy

kamy Registered Member

hi thanks i looked in my defense plus and it is geswall direct keyboard access i dont know if it did block how can you find out there is no cross mark??

4. kamy

kamy Registered Member

haha

ok thanks for helping thankyou:D

5. aigle

aigle Registered Member

No worries but it,s better to mark geswall service and process as trusted in CIS Defence plus rules.

6. kamy

kamy Registered Member

Thank aigle i will do that too thanks

btw it was funny aigle i read in your one of your posts i cant quite remember but they was suggesting a combo secruity apps and they said what software to use and you replied dont people look at my singnture anymoreas they missed it and as i was browsing i noticed you have now put a new logo up lol that cant be missed i thought it was quite funny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.