Helping Others When you DON'T know Their Language

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by ZOverLord, Jul 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZOverLord

ZOverLord Registered Member

No, I have not gone INSANE!.

Sometimes you may have a need to work with someone to islolate a security problem who may not have any or very limited language skills in your language, and you may not know a word of their language.

So how in the world can you be of any help?

Well, first let me state one important fact, online translation is very very poor, BUT....if it's your only solution at the moment, this might help.

I recently completed a Beta version of a utility I call ULRTMT "Universal Language Real-Time Message Translator" a mouthful I know, that allows you to use 38 different language combinations in Skype Chats. It allows you to have your Skype Chat messages translated inbound/outbound in real time.

This is FREE!

More information here:

http://testing.onlytherightanswers.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=49

This is NOT the perfect solution, but when you are trying to help someone isolate a problem, and there is a language barrier, it can be of some help as a last resort.

Enjoy!

ZOverLord

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.