Help

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by terkat, Nov 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terkat

terkat Registered Member

I'm not a regular user of "threads", but I am in need of some help. I have SpywareBlaster and each time that I enable the protection, and close the window, the protection is terminated. I am an illiterate when it comes to most programs, but I am usually able to get by with simple instructions. Hence, if anyone can tell me what I need to do to keep the protection "enabled", I would be indebted.

Terkat

2. dog

dog Guest

Hi Terkat, ;)

Welcome to Wilders'

Spyware Blaster isn't a running/active process ... What enable protection does ... is write registry enteries that will block known bad ActiveX controls, it also adds to your browser (IE, Firefox, Moz) bad sites to your restricted list, and blocks things like tracking cookies. So once SB has enabled protection everything is done, there are No running processes.

Just remember when you update, to enable all protection again ... so that it will protect you from those newly updated items.

HTH,

dog - *puppy*

3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Could you explain that a little further Please. Is it showing ALL items disabled....or only certain few ?

Also....which protection features are you speaking of....is it the Internet Explorer ActiveX, Cookies Protection or the Restricted Sites Protection ?

4. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

Does it look like this?
    This says that 0 (zero) items are disabled.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.