Help

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by neone, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neone

neone Registered Member

Im just try to inform you that there is new spam for win7 that stop my win7 from working and now im on mac writing this post I get msg on facebook from friend and its send from mobile so i guess its mobile thing so i opend website this website and i downloaded file and my computer get infected with SystemTool spyware witch pops out all the time and scan my computer it shutdown all applications so I cant open browser or anything elese dont know what it is and cant get rid of it nor nod32 cant find it so please do something about it

Snipped: posting url potentially containing a threat is against TOS. At any rate, nothing malicious is (currently) downloaded from the website.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2010
  2. TyeF

TyeF Former Eset Moderator

Please note that if you browse the Internet, dowload only files from trustworthy locations. Give a careful consideration when clicking on the unknown links. It is important to exercise caution when downloading files from the Internet. Ensure that the source is a legitimate and reputable one. Verify that ESET checks the files on the download site.

For additional security tips, please see the following site:
    http://www.eset.eu/threat-center/security-tips

Regards,
    Tye

3. neone

neone Registered Member

thank you since new signature is updated virus is detected by nod32 and its gone :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.