Help!!!

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by A.K., May 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.K.

A.K. Registered Member

I installed Windows vista and have had no problems(used to have Windows XP.) Except for one thing, every time I log onto my computer the time and date keep being changed. I have security software. Online armor, avast, threatfire, a-squared free and Malwarebytes antimalware. I've scanned with numerous tools but can't find anything. I believe that if the time and date are being tampered with it basically renders my security software ineffective and prevents me from getting normal updates. Someone apparently has hijacked my computer. I'll just post this and see if anyone knows how to analyze it to see if I have been hijacked or have some malware installed I'm not aware of. I would greatly appreciate any help you could give me.

~Log removed per Policy. For anyone experiencing general browser hijacking, or having any type of suspected spyware infection, we recommend going to another security forum that provides an analysis and cleaning service.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.