Help

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Rico, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rico

Rico Registered Member

Hi

I had to uninstall NOD32 & was told that my previous settings could be re used. I did not see anything like 'save current config', during the uninstall.

Reinstal asket for my user name & password, how can I determine if my old NOD32 config is in place?

If I goofed & old config is missing is that quick 'Blackspear' apply config available?

Note previou config did an auto scan Thursday's at 5pm, maybe this will help to determine which config I'm using.

I'm running very late to work & can't find, stuff in NOD323

Thanks & Take Care
    Rico

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

There is no such option in NOD32 v2

It is available at the moment for ESET Smart Security beta1 and will be available for NOD32 v3.

Next time you try these for faster install/configure / After them note that you must enter your username/password to update , and also note that you should confgure your scheduled scans if you want to

3. Rico

Rico Registered Member

Hello HiTech_Boy,

Well ESET's tech email said the config could be saved + LinkScanner said NOD's config. could be saved on un-install. Guess who was right, you were.

1. I downloaded a fresh NOD
    2. ran it > extracted > installed
    3. manually did the BlackSpear thing, lots of work.

Thanks & Take Care
    Rico

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.