Help with scan

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by pirate9969, Sep 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pirate9969

pirate9969 Registered Member

Just installed NOD when I ran scan program unable to access any files. Everything denied.

2. kjempen

kjempen Registered Member

Could you be more specific? Are you saying you are unable to access/run any file on your computer after you have done a scan with NOD32?

EDIT: Could it be this you are thinking of? If so, it's not all files, just a few system files (that are inacessible to any program except the operating system itself) and password-protected files.

3. pirate9969

Program runs however while checking in scroll all files show that access was denied scan.

4. pirate9969

Lets start again. I have used NOD for about a year on my laptop. When NOD attempts to open a file that is running it will say access denied. When I installed on my desktop I started the first scan. I sometimes enable scroll while scanning. This time druing the scan NOD was denied access to all files. The files were located in Document and Setting Users etc. Memory was the only scan completed

5. covaro

covaro Registered Member

This means most likely that these profiles are set to private (using XP Home maybe?) and can only be accessed by the account that they are under.

-Cov

6. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi pirate9969, welcome to Wilders.

Could you please a scanning log.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.