Help with recovering my "Health" Favorites folder

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by RCGuy, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucas1985

lucas1985 Retired Moderator

OP = Original Poster.
    If you're going to do those "complicated" procedures, write them down in paper and a text file :)

2. thanatos_theos

thanatos_theos Registered Member

I'm very glad for you RCGuy. Thankfully, you didn't delete your exported Favorites folders in a subfolder in My Documents. At least now you won't be rebuilding your Health and Cars folders from scratch.

By the way, did you use Windows search to check if your Health and Cars folders were just misplaced? Doing that should have made you realize earlier that you still have your exported Favorites folders in a subfolder in My Documents.

This free program might be useful to you. I posted it earlier. Did you try it?

thanatos

3. RCGuy

RCGuy Registered Member

Thanks, thanatos.

Very good question. And yes I did use Windows search to check for my Health and Cars folders, however, strangely enough, those searches didn't reveal that I still had my exported Favorites folders in a subfolder in My Documents. And I thought that I searched several times using different words and different combination of words.

No, I haven't tried it yet. But I noticed that it said that: "My Favorite" Manager lets you set up any folder as "My Favorite", and easily switch between many such folders! Therefore, that sounds as if I can set up my Favorites subfolder in My Documents as "My Favorite" and move those folders around that way rather than having to individually click on each bookmarked link in my Favorites subfolder in My Documents and then bookmark(or re-bookmark) them manually into "My Favorite." .....I hope so. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.