Help with Microsoft Dowload Center

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by pirate, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pirate

pirate Registered Member

Whenever I turn my computer on, I run into the problem

The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in memory.
    The application will not run properly. The relocation occurred because the DLL C:\Windows\System32\Hhctrl.ocx occupied an address range reserved for Windows system DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL should be contacted for a new DLL.

So to solve this problem I went to http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=74AD4188-3131-429C-8FCB-F7B3B0FD3D86

But, whenever I try to download the file it doesnt work. After waiting for thirty seconds to let the file start downloading, either nothing happens or i am temporaraly disconnected from the internet (as in no web page will load, buy in my Control Pannel it says I am connected to the intenet). If nothing happens I click on: If your download does not start after 30 seconds, click this link: Start download.
    This will only bring up a web page saying the Page Cannot Be Displayed. I also noticed this happens with any and every file download I use at Microsoft Dowload Center.

What is going on?

2. NAMOR

NAMOR Registered Member

I'm not sure what the problem is, I'm just posting to confirm that the link you have posted is working and allows me to download the patch (KB935448 ). Can you DL it from another computer?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.