Help with 1.1

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by WilliamP, Dec 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

Ok this is the way it is. I purchased and downloaded 1.0 When 1.1 was released I removed 1.0 but held off on downloading 1.1 because of the shut down problems. Today I downloaded 1.1 but couldn't run it. It couldn't find the Process Guard Key file [proguard.pkf] I downloaded off the Members Area. I have E Mailed Diamond CS but I was hoping someone could help. Thanks. What did I do wrong?

2. DolfTraanberg

DolfTraanberg Registered Member

Your keyfile should have been zipped and attached to your confirmation e-mail from DiamondCS.
    Dolf

3. WilliamP

It was but I guess that when I removed everything to get ready for 1.1 it got removed also. The E mail with the attached key file has benn deleted.

4. Andreas1

Andreas1 Security Expert

this:

;)

kidding aside, the way i think this works is you get an email with a zipped keyfile and credentials to log in to the members area, where you can download the full version. So that email is rather critical, you should consider backing up a folder of any registration emails you're receiving. Once they are lost, I'd try to mail support@diamondcs.com.au and ask them to send you that email with keyfile and login credentials again. Telling from your name and email address they will pick you out of their registered users database and be able to simply re-send the message. I think.
    I don't think there's a way around this. I hope you get response by DCS soon.

All the best,
    Andreas

5. WilliamP

Thank you for your help. I have E Mailed support. This time I will be sure to save the key file.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.